Buy GMT UK 2023
GMT Price in GBP:
Current Price: £ 24hr: %
GMT is one of the two tokens that power the STEPN game. STEPN is a new Web3 app that’s revolutionizing move-to-earn concept. Check out our complete STEPN guide here if you’re interested.
Like the GST token, GMT is also given out as a reward for sneaker users. However, GMT is only available for people who use sneakers with level 30. Also, as opposed to GST, the generation of GMT is slightly deflationary.
Some of the GMT utilities include:
Minting sneaker qualities
Redistributing attribute points
Improve success rate of gem upgrades and quality of sneakers
In addition to this, GMT can also be staked to participate in the governance of STEPN.
Buying GMT on Binance
If you are new to the crypto space, Binance is undoubtedly one of the well-known cryptocurrency trading platforms. The massive trade volume and the options for other currencies make it the best.
Here’s how you can buy GMT with Binance:
- Sign up for an account on Binance
- Next, proceed with the verification process
- Once you are verified, you can buy GMT on Binance via Credit/Debit card, Bank Deposit, P2P trading and third-party payment
- You will receive the GMT to your account once you have successfully paid.
Buying GMT on STEPN App
If you want GMT, the chances are you want to use it within the STEPN app. So they have a handy converter right within the app. But first, you’ll need Solana or USDC in your wallet. Check out our Solana buying guide here.
- When you open the app, you can see your GST, GMT, and SOL balance on the top-right. Click on it.
- Then, click on wallet at the top and click on trade.
- Over here, you can instantly convert your SOL or USDC for GST.
That’s it! You can now use your GMT to upgrade and level up your shoes.