Buy Aave (AAVE) UK
AAVE Price in UK:
Current Price: £74.76 24hr: -1.16%
Aave is a popular decentralised finance (DeFi) protocol on Ethereum Blockchain. Users can lend and borrow crypto using smart contracts. Lenders can earn interest by providing liquidity, and borrowers can take out loans with crypto collateral. Its native token, AAVE is used for governance and discounted fees within the platform.
Buying AAVE Token Crypto on Binance
Exchanges like Binance have the ability to directly purchase cryptocurrencies with GBP without having to spend for conversion to other currencies such as EUR or USD.
If you are new to the crypto space, Binance is undoubtedly one of the well-known cryptocurrency trading platforms. The massive trade volume and the options for other currencies make it the best.
Here’s how you can buy USDT with Binance:
- Sign up for an account on Binance
- Next, proceed with the verification process
- Once you are verified, you can buy AAVE on Binance via Credit/Debit card, Bank Deposit, P2P trading and third-party payment
- You will receive the AAVE to your account once you have successfully paid
Exchange Bitcoin for AAVE Token
The second option is for exchanging your Bitcoin for AAVE. If you already have Bitcoin, head on to Step 2.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
You may wish to trade Bitcoin for Algorand on another exchange. This is also a great option if you’re looking to buy other cryptocurrencies, as having Bitcoin makes trading on exchanges easy. In this guide, we will use Binance exchange. Note that you can achieve the same result in an easier manner by depositing GBP to Binance, in accordance with Option 2.
This guide assumes you already have Bitcoin. If you don’t, you can buy Bitcoin at any of the following options:
- Binance(recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- CEX.io (recommended; buy with £GBP)
- Sign up for an account and buy BTC straight away with your debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- Buy BTC from other Brits using bank transfer.
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
or, click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Waiting for a bank transfer or verification? Get a head-start by signing up for your Binance account while you wait…
Step 2: BTC -> AAVE
1.Register for a Binance account here
2. Deposit Bitcoin to your account (your Binance Bitcoin wallet) by heading to Funds -> Deposits in the top menu.
3. Select BTC from the drop-down menu, and copy your BTC Deposit Address
4. Send your Bitcoin to this address.
5. Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
6. Type AAVE in the search bar
7. Click the AAVE/BTC link to reach the market page
8. Using the Buy AAVE panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the green buy AAVE button
9. This places an order, which can be monitored via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar, or directly below the Buy box in the Open Orders pane
10. When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your AAVE will appear in your Algorand wallet under the Funds -> Balances page.