Buy SushiSwap (SUSHI) UK
SushiSwap (SOL) Price in GBP:
Current Price: £1.07 24hr: 0.05%
SushiSwap (SUSHI) is a popular DeFi Token. SushiSwap. It is a decentralized Automated Market Maker (AMM) which people can use to swap between any ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a fork of Uniswap, another popular decentralized AMM. Users who provide liquidity into the exchange make significant returns on a regular basis.
Exchange Bitcoin for SUSHI
The second option is for exchanging your Bitcoin for SushiSwap (SUSHI). If you already have Bitcoin, head on to Step 2.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
You may wish to trade Bitcoin for Algorand on another exchange. This is also a great option if you’re looking to buy other cryptocurrencies, as having Bitcoin makes trading on exchanges easy. In this guide, we will use Binance exchange. Note that you can achieve the same result in an easier manner by depositing GBP to Binance, in accordance with Option 2.
This guide assumes you already have Bitcoin. If you don’t, you can buy Bitcoin at any of the following options:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- CEX.io (recommended; buy with £GBP)
- Sign up for an account and buy BTC straight away with your debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- Buy BTC from other Brits using bank transfer.
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
or, click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Waiting for a bank transfer or verification? Get a head-start by signing up for your Binance account while you wait…
Step 2: BTC -> SUSHI
1.Register for a Binance account here
2. Deposit Bitcoin to your account (your Binance Bitcoin wallet) by heading to Funds -> Deposits in the top menu.
3. Select BTC from the drop-down menu, and copy your BTC Deposit Address
4. Send your Bitcoin to this address.
5. Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
6. Type SUSHI in the search bar
7. Click the SUSHI/BTC link to reach the market page
8. Using the Buy FTT panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the green buy FTT button
9. This places an order, which can be monitored via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar, or directly below the Buy box in the Open Orders pane
10. When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your FTT will appear in your Algorand wallet under the Funds -> Balances page.