How to buy Walton (WTC) in the UK
Current Price: £1.34 24hr: 8.36%
Walton is the coin of the WaltonChain project, which delivers solutions to supply chains through the use of RFID and blockchain technologies. By far the simplest way to purchase WTC in the UK is with BC Bitcoin. You can also buy Walton on Binance, which requires that you hold a different cryptocurrency to exchange with. If you already own Bitcoin (BTC) that you’re happy to trade for WTC, you can skip Step 1 of Option 2.
Recommended: Buy Waltonchain with BC Bitcoin
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy Waltonchain (WTC) with British Pounds or Euros in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers including UK Faster Payments and SEPA transfers.
Here’s how to buy Waltonchain (WTC) with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy Coins page and complete the form
- You will receive WTC to your wallet once the order is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin are a Hertfordshire based Cryptocurrency Brokerage that allows you to Buy, Sell and Exchange a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies including Waltonchain (WTC).
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer service and simple buying process.
Their team can be easily contacted via phone, online chat or email which makes for a great customer experience. You can use their Contact Us page if you have any questions.
Option 2: Buy WTC on an Exchange
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for XVG using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> WTC with Binance
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type WTC in the search bar
- Click the WTC/BTC link to reach this page
- Scroll down to the Buy WTC panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your Walton will appear in your WTC wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations – you bought Walton!