How to buy EOS coin in the UK
Current Price: £2.97 24hr: 0.68%
The easiest way to buy EOS (EOS) is to acquire Bitcoin (BTC), and trade it for EOS on an exchange such as Binance. After you’ve bought your EOS, you should register your coins, which is explained at the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Acquire Bitcoin (BTC)
We’ll be buying EOS with Bitcoin, so your first task is to acquire some Bitcoin. We have a run-down on some of the easiest ways to do this here, including GBP buying options.
Quick options for buying BTC in the UK:
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Step 2: Trade Bitcoin for EOS
Now, we will use an exchange to buy EOS with Bitcoin…
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type EOS in the search bar
- Click the EOS/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy EOS panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your EOS will appear in your EOS wallet under the Funds tab
Registering your EOS
It is important that you register your EOS before June 2018 to prevent loss of your coins.
You should follow this comprehensive guide to do so.