How to buy EOS coin in the UK
Current Price: £0.57 24hr: 3.07%
Recommended: Buy EOS with BC Bitcoin
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy EOS with British Pounds or Euros in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers including UK Faster Payments and SEPA transfers.
Here’s how to buy EOS with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy Coins page and complete the form
- You will receive EOS to your wallet once the order is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin are a Hertfordshire based Cryptocurrency Brokerage that allows you to Buy, Sell and Exchange a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies including EOS.
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer service and simple buying process.
Their team can be easily contacted via phone, online chat or email which makes for a great customer experience. You can use their Contact Us page if you have any questions.
Option 2: Trade BTC for EOS
Step 1: Acquire Bitcoin (BTC)
We’ll be buying EOS with Bitcoin, so your first task is to acquire some Bitcoin. We have a run-down on some of the easiest ways to do this here, including GBP buying options.
Quick options for buying BTC in the UK:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Step 2: Trade Bitcoin for EOS
Now, we will use an exchange to buy EOS with Bitcoin…
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type EOS in the search bar
- Click the EOS/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy EOS panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your EOS will appear in your EOS wallet under the Funds tab