How to buy Tron in the UK
Current Price: £0.02 24hr: -1.45%
Tron (TRX) belongs to a project that uses blockchain technology to provide secure cloud storage solutions. We will be buying Tron with Bitcoin, so if you already have Bitcoin you can skip step 1. Once you have purchased Bitcoin, you will send it to Binance where you can trade it for Tron (TRX).
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC)
In this method, you will trade BTC for TRX using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- CEX.io (recommended; buy with £GBP)
- Sign up for an account and buy BTC straight away with your debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- Buy BTC from other Brits using bank transfer.
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
or, click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Waiting for a bank transfer or verification? Get a head-start by signing up for your Binance account while you wait…
Step 2: BTC -> TRX using Binance
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type TRX in the search bar
- Click the TRX/BTC link to reach this page
- Scroll down to the Buy TRX panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your Tron coin will appear in your TRX wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations, you purchased Tron!