How to buy Cindicator (CND) in the UK
Current Price: £0.01 24hr: -5.46%
There’s been a lot of buzz lately about Cindicator (CND) – a coin linked to a market prediction algorithm that surveys hundreds of reputable market forecasters to provide investors with trading tips. If you’re looking to buy CND in the UK, you can do so on Binance following the steps below.
Recommended: Buy CND with GBP (BC Bitcoin)
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy Cindicator (CND) with British Pounds or Euros in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers including UK Faster Payments and SEPA transfers.
Here’s how to buy Cindicator in UK with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy Coins page and complete the form
- You will receive Cindicator to your wallet once the order is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin is a Hertfordshire based Cryptocurrency Brokerage that allows you to Buy, Sell and Exchange a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies including Cindicator (CND).
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer service and simple buying process.
Their team can be easily contacted via phone, online chat or email which makes for a great customer experience. You can use their Contact Us page if you have any questions.
Option 2: Exchange Bitcoin for Cindicator
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for CND using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Step 2: Trade Bitcoin for CND
Binance Instructions (Recommended)
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.) to search for CND
- Click the CND/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy CND panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your Cindicator coins will appear in your CND wallet under the Funds tab
- Register for a HitBTC account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by clicking the green Deposit button in the top right corner of the screen
- Click the + next to Bitcoin under the deposit column
- Send your Bitcoin to the address that is generated
- Once Bitcoin has reached your HitBTC wallet, click the right arrow next to the Bitcoin wallet row to transfer your Bitcoin from your Main Account to your Trading Account
- Now, head to Exchange
- Search for CND under the BTC tab and click on the resulting row
- Use the Buy CND window (pictured below) to set your order parameters
- When your order is filled, your Cindicator will appear in your wallet, visible under Account – from here you can withdraw your Cindicator (CND) to a different, more secure wallet