Buy VeChain UK
VeChain (VET) Price in GBP: £0.06 24hr: 2.84%
VeChain (VET) provides blockchain solutions to a variety of industries, and has recently secured large contracts with companies like Microsoft and Renault. The easiest way to purchase VET is via BC Bitcoin. If you would rather buy VET on an exchange, we first need to buy Bitcoin. We will then trade Bitcoin for VeChain on Binance exchange.
Where to buy VeChain UK
Our recommended method method of buying VeChain in the UK is through BC Bitcoin. Here are some of the following places where you can acquire VeChain in UK:
Read on how to buy Bitcoin through various methods including exchanging your Bitcoin for VeChain or buying with your credit card.
Recommended: Buy VET with BC Bitcoin
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy VeChain (VET) with British Pounds or Euros in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers including UK Faster Payments and SEPA transfers.
Here’s how to buy VET with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy Coins page and complete the form
- You will receive VET to your wallet once the order is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin are a Hertfordshire based Cryptocurrency Brokerage that allows you to Buy, Sell and Exchange a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies including VeChain (VET).
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer service and simple buying process.
Their team can be easily contacted via phone, online chat or email which makes for a great customer experience. You can use their Contact Us page if you have any questions.
Option 2: Trade BTC for VET on an Exchange
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for VET using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: Bitcoin -> VeChain
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type VET in the search bar
- Click the VET/BTC link to reach this page
- Scroll down to the Buy VET panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your VET coin will appear in your VeChain wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations – you bought VeChain!
Buy VeChain on Binance
Binance is another popular option for buying VeChain. In fact, at the time of writing this article, the top 3 trading pairs for VeChain are on Binance and it also supports trading against GBP.
One option is to buy BTC and deposit it on Binance to trade it for VET as shown above. Another option is to directly buy VET for GBP on the exchange.
Buy VeChain with Credit Card
Credit Card is often one of the easiest ways of buying VeChain and other cryptocurrencies. With BC Bitcoin, as shown above, you are immediately shown options to buy VeChain with a credit card.
In case of Binance, you can buy VeChain with Credit card with a few extra steps. After logging into Binance, click on Credit/Debit Card under Buy Crypto. Make sure you set your currency to “GBP” and search for “VET” under Receive. Set the amount of GBP you want to spend, and click continue. The rest of the process should be straightforward and once you’ve paid with your credit card, you should receive the VET straight into your account.