How to buy Electroneum (ETN) in the UK
Current Price: £0.0040 24hr: -4.76%
You can purchase Electroneum using your British debit/credit card (or bank transfer) using BC Bitcoin. While BC Bitcoin is the simplest method, you may prefer to use a cryptocurrency exchange. To do so, you will first need to acquire Bitcoin (BTC) and then trade it for ETN on an exchange. We outline both options below.
Recommended: Buy Electroneum with BC Bitcoin
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy ETN with British Pounds in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers (including UK Faster Payments).
Here’s how to buy ETN with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy page and complete the form
- Your ETN will arrive in your wallet once payment is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin are a Hertfordshire-based company that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies including Electroneum (ETN).
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer support and simple buying process.
Alternative: Buy BTC and trade for ETN on an exchange
There are not many reputable cryptocurrency exchanges that offer Electroneum, so we do recommend our first option, above. However, if you do wish to trade BTC for ETN on an exchange, you can use KuCoin.
Step 1: Buy BTC
This step assumes you already have Bitcoin. If you don’t, you can buy Bitcoin at any of the following options:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- CEX.io (recommended; buy with £GBP)
- July 2019 UPDATE: CEX.io now accepts Faster Payments, i.e. free and instant GBP deposits (up to £250k).
- Buy BTC straight away with your debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- Buy BTC from other Brits using bank transfer.
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
or, click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Step 2: Trade BTC for ETN
- Register for an account at KuCoin here
- Set up 2 factor authentication (2FA) for the necessary account security
- Send Bitcoin to your KuCoin wallet
- Head to Assets in the top menu
- Click Deposit next to Bitcoin
- Send your Bitcoin to the address that is revealed
- When your Bitcoin arrives in your KuCoin wallet, head to Markets
- Search ETN and click the ETN/BTC trading pair row
- Use the Buy ETN panel (pictured below) to fill out your order details
- NB: you may have to enter your 2FA code to access this panel
- Click Buy and wait for your order to be filled
- When your order is filled, your Electroneum (ETN) will appear in your ETN wallet under the Assets page