Buy Terra (LUNA) UK
Terra (LUNA) price in UK
Current Price: £3.81 24hr: -1.98%
Terra is a blockchain protocol that claims to be the perfect tool for transferring funds. It uses stablecoins pegged to the fiat system to power its payment mechanism. It currently offers stablecoins pegged to the US Dollar, South Korean Won, and Mongolian Tugrik.
Terra uses an algorithm to control the price of the stablecoins by changing the supply according to the demand. LUNA holders can swap luna and other stablecoins at attractive rates. However, this rate is also influenced by the algorithm according to supply and demand.
Buying Terra (LUNA) crypto on Binance
If you are new to the crypto space, Binance is undoubtedly one of the well-known cryptocurrency trading platforms. The massive trade volume and the options for other currencies make it the best.
Here’s how you can buy LUNA with Binance:
- Sign up for an account on Binance
- Next, proceed with the verification process
- Once you are verified, you can buy LUNA on Binance via Credit/Debit card, Bank Deposit, P2P trading and third-party payment
- You will receive the LUNA to your account once you have successfully paid
Exchange Bitcoin for LUNA
The second option is for exchanging your Bitcoin for FTT. If you already have Bitcoin, head on to Step 2.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
You may wish to trade Bitcoin for Algorand on another exchange. This is also a great option if you’re looking to buy other cryptocurrencies, as having Bitcoin makes trading on exchanges easy. In this guide, we will use Binance exchange. Note that you can achieve the same result in an easier manner by depositing GBP to Binance, in accordance with Option 2.
This guide assumes you already have Bitcoin. If you don’t, you can buy Bitcoin at any of the following options:
- Binance (recommended; buy £GBP or €EUR)
- CEX.io (recommended; buy with £GBP)
- Sign up for an account and buy BTC straight away with your debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- Buy BTC from other Brits using bank transfer.
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
or, click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Waiting for a bank transfer or verification? Get a head-start by signing up for your Binance account while you wait…
Step 2: BTC -> LUNA
1.Register for a Binance account here
2. Deposit Bitcoin to your account (your Binance Bitcoin wallet) by heading to Funds -> Deposits in the top menu.
3. Select BTC from the drop-down menu, and copy your BTC Deposit Address
4. Send your Bitcoin to this address.
5. Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
6. Type LUNA in the search bar
7. Click the LUNA/BTC link to reach the market page
8. Using the Buy LUNA panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the green buy LUNA button
9. This places an order, which can be monitored via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar, or directly below the Buy box in the Open Orders pane
10. When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your LUNA will appear in your Algorand wallet under the Funds -> Balances page.