How to buy Waves (WAVES) in the UK
Waves is a relatively new coin, backed by a great team and a wallet packed full of features.
In order to buy Waves (WAVES) at a good rate, we first need to acquire Bitcoin (BTC), and will then exchange our BTC for Waves. If you already have Bitcoin, you may skip step 1.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for XVG using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> WAVES
UPDATE: Binance is only accepting a limited number of new users per day. If you are unable to register, contact us for more options.
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type WAVES in the search bar
- Click the WAVES/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy WAVES panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your WAVES will appear in your WAVES wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations, you bought Waves!
Storing Your Waves in a Wallet…
It’s always important that you store your cryptocurrencies securely, but in the case of Waves there are other incentives to storing your coins in the Waves wallet. Waves wallets give you the ability to trade your Waves, to lease them for profit, and to create your own Tokens.
For more information on Waves wallets, read this Wiki.