How to buy Waves (WAVES) in the UK
Current Price: £24.94 24hr: 17.93%
Waves is a relatively new coin, backed by a great team and a wallet packed full of features.
The easiest way to buy Waves crypto is via BC Bitcoin. If you prefer, you can purchase it on an exchange. In order to do so, we first need to acquire Bitcoin (BTC), and will then exchange our BTC for Waves. This process is outlined in Option 2, below.
Recommended: Buy Waves with BC Bitcoin
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy Waves with British Pounds or Euros in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers including UK Faster Payments and SEPA transfers.
Here’s how to buy Waves with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy Coins page and complete the form
- You will receive WAVES to your wallet once the order is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin are a Hertfordshire based Cryptocurrency Brokerage that allows you to Buy, Sell and Exchange a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies including Waves.
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer service and simple buying process.
Their team can be easily contacted via phone, online chat or email which makes for a great customer experience. You can use their Contact Us page if you have any questions.
Option 2: Buy Waves on an Exchange
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for XVG using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> WAVES
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type WAVES in the search bar
- Click the WAVES/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy WAVES panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your WAVES will appear in your WAVES wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations, you bought Waves!
Storing Your Waves in a Wallet…
It’s always important that you store your cryptocurrencies securely, but in the case of Waves there are other incentives to storing your coins in the Waves wallet. Waves wallets give you the ability to trade your Waves, to lease them for profit, and to create your own Tokens.
For more information on Waves wallets, read this Wiki.