Buy Avalanche (AVAX) in UK
Avalanche (AVAX) Price in UK:
Current Price: £21.83 24hr: -5.73%
Avalanche is a blockchain network similar to Ethereum, for executing smart contracts and running decentralized applications. It is one of the largest competitors to Ethereum right now, due to its high transaction output of 6,500 transactions per second.
Avalanche is incredibly fast, as it is actually three blockchains rolled into one. Each of these chains have a different purpose, making the overall network much faster. Avalanche has also built an Ethereum bridge, enabling Ethereum-based dApps such as Sushi Swap to make use of Avalanche Network’s low fee and fast transaction speeds.
Buying AVAX on Binance
Exchanges like Binance have the ability to directly purchase cryptocurrencies with GBP without having to spend for conversion to other currencies such as EUR or USD.
Here’s how to buy AVAX Token with Binance:
If you are new to the crypto space, Binance is undoubtedly one of the well-known cryptocurrency trading platforms. The massive trade volume and the options for other currencies make it the best.
Here’s how you can buy AVAX with Binance:
- Sign up for an account on Binance
- Next, proceed with the verification process
- Once you are verified, you can buy AVAX on Binance via Credit/Debit card, Bank Deposit, P2P trading and third-party payment
- You will receive the AVAX to your account once you have successfully paid
Exchange Bitcoin for AVAX
The second option is for exchanging your Bitcoin for AVAX. If you already have Bitcoin, head on to Step 2.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
You may wish to trade Bitcoin for Algorand on another exchange. This is also a great option if you’re looking to buy other cryptocurrencies, as having Bitcoin makes trading on exchanges easy. In this guide, we will use Binance exchange. Note that you can achieve the same result in an easier manner by depositing GBP to Binance, in accordance with Option 2.
This guide assumes you already have Bitcoin. If you don’t, you can buy Bitcoin at any of the following options:
- Binance (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- CEX.io (recommended; buy with £GBP)
- Sign up for an account and buy BTC straight away with your debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- Buy BTC from other Brits using bank transfer.
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
or, click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK
Waiting for a bank transfer or verification? Get a head-start by signing up for your Binance account while you wait…
Step 2: BTC -> AVAX
1.Register for a Binance account here
2. Deposit Bitcoin to your account (your Binance Bitcoin wallet) by heading to Funds -> Deposits in the top menu.
3. Select BTC from the drop-down menu, and copy your BTC Deposit Address
4. Send your Bitcoin to this address.
5. Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
6. Type AVAX in the search bar
7. Click the AVAX/BTC link to reach the market page
8. Using the Buy AVAX panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the green buy AVAX button
9. This places an order, which can be monitored via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar, or directly below the Buy box in the Open Orders pane
10. When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your AVAX will appear in your Algorand wallet under the Funds -> Balances page.