How to buy Lisk (LSK) in the UK
Current Price: £1.58 24hr: 0.33%
In order to buy Lisk (LSK), we need to acquire Bitcoin (BTC) first. The below guide will show you how to buy LSK with BTC. If you already have Bitcoin to hand, skip Step 1.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for LSK using Binance exchange. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> LSK
Now that you have BTC, the process for buying Lisk on Binance is as follows…
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type LSK in the search bar
- Click the LSK/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy LSK panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your Lisk will appear in your LSK wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations – you bought Lisk!