How to buy Binance Coin (BNB) in the UK
Current Price: £347.53 24hr: -0.74%
Binance Coin is the exchange token of Binance: one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. By purchasing Binance Coin, you’ll not only be investing in a coin, but you’ll also receive benefits such as half-price fees on all Binance trades, and access to early Binance Launchpad opportunities.
Buying Binance Coin (BNB) is simple with Hertfordshire-based BC Bitcoin. Alternatively, you can buy BNB directly from Binance, though this method is a little more convoluted. You can work through both options below…
Recommended: Buy BNB with BC Bitcoin
This is a great option for anyone looking to buy Binance Coin (BNB) with British Pounds or Euros in a simple and safe way.
BC Bitcoin accept debit and credit cards, as well as bank transfers including UK Faster Payments and SEPA transfers.
Here’s how to buy BNB with BC Bitcoin:
- Sign up for an account here
- Head to the Buy Coins page and complete the form
- You will receive BNB to your wallet once the order is complete
About BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin are a Hertfordshire based Cryptocurrency Brokerage that allows you to Buy, Sell and Exchange a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies including Binance Coin (BNB).
They have achieved a 5-star Trustpilot rating, most probably due to their excellent customer service and simple buying process.
Their team can be easily contacted via phone, online chat or email which makes for a great customer experience. You can use their Contact Us page if you have any questions.
Option 2: Trade BTC for BNB on Binance
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for BNB on Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- BC Bitcoin (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> BNB
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type BNB in the search bar
- Click the BNB/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy BNB panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your BNB will appear in your BNB wallet under the Funds tab