How to buy Binance Coin (BNB) in the UK
Current Price: £13.35 24hr: -0.05%
Binance Coin is the exchange token of Binance: one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. By purchasing Binance Coin, you’ll not only be investing in a coin, but you’ll also receive benefits such as half-price fees on all Binance trades, and access to early Binance Launchpad opportunities. As you may have guessed: we’ll be buying BNB on Binance, but first you’ll need to purchase some Bitcoin to send to Binance.
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for BNB on Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> BNB
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type BNB in the search bar
- Click the BNB/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy BNB panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your BNB will appear in your BNB wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations, you successfully bought Binance Coin!