How to buy Binance Coin (BNB) in the UK
Current Price: £183.52 24hr: 0.61%
Binance Coin is the exchange token of Binance: one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. By purchasing Binance Coin, you’ll not only be investing in a coin, but you’ll also receive benefits such as half-price fees on all Binance trades, and access to early Binance Launchpad opportunities.
Buying Binance Coin (BNB) is simple with Binance.
Recommended: Buy BNB with Binance
If you are new to the crypto space, Binance is undoubtedly one of the well-known cryptocurrency trading platforms. The massive trade volume and the options for other currencies make it the best.
Here’s how you can buy BNB with Binance:
- Sign up for an account on Binance
- Next, proceed with the verification process
- Once you are verified, you can buy BNB on Binance via Credit/Debit card, Bank Deposit, P2P trading and third-party payment
- You will receive the BNB to your account once you have successfully paid
Option 2: Trade BTC for BNB on Binance
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for BNB on Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
- Binance (recommended; buy with £GBP or €EUR)
- Local Bitcoins (buy with £GBP)
- CEX.io (buy with £GBP)
- Coinbase (buy with EUR)
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> BNB
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type BNB in the search bar
- Click the BNB/BTC link to reach the market page
- See the Buy BNB panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your BNB will appear in your BNB wallet under the Funds tab