How to buy SALT (SALT) in the UK
SALT is a blockchain lending startup. In order to buy SALT, we first need to buy Bitcoin. We will then trade Bitcoin for SALT on Binance exchange. If you already on Bitcoin (BTC) that you’re happy to trade for SALT, you can skip Step 1…
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for SALT using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> SALT with Binance
UPDATE: Binance is only accepting a limited number of new users per day. If you are unable to register, contact us for more options.
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type SALT in the search bar
- Click the SALT/BTC link to reach this page
- Scroll down to the Buy SALT panel, set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your SALT coin will appear in your SALT wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations – you bought SALT!