How to buy Request Network (REQ) in the UK
In order to buy REQ, we first need to buy Bitcoin. We will then trade Bitcoin for REQ on Binance exchange. If you already on Bitcoin (BTC) that you’re happy to trade for REQ, you can skip Step 1…
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin
In this method, you will trade BTC for REQ using Binance. Thus, in order to begin, you first need to acquire some Bitcoin (BTC)…
Buy Bitcoin: You can do this via the following self-explanatory services:
Click here for a detailed guide on buying BTC in the UK, including many more options.
Step 2: BTC -> REQ with Binance
UPDATE: Binance is only accepting a limited number of new users per day. If you are unable to register, contact us for more options.
- Register for a Binance account here
- Deposit Bitcoin into your account by heading to Funds -> Deposits Withdrawals in the top menu
- Click the + next to Bitcoin to reveal the wallet address – send Bitcoin here
- Once Bitcoin has reached your Binance wallet, head to Exchange -> Basic via the top navigation bar
- Use the panel to the right side of the screen (which shows many currency pairs alphabetically, starting AMB/BTC, ARK/BTC, etc.)
- Type REQ in the search bar
- Click the REQ/BTC link to reach this page
- Scroll down to the Buy REQ panel (pictured below), set your Buy parameters, and click the big green button
- This places an order, which can be watched via the Orders tab in the top navigation bar
- When your order is filled, the exchange is complete, and your Request Network coin will appear in your REQ wallet under the Funds tab
Congratulations – you bought Request Network!